Comprehensive Network Forensics to Expose Source and Scope of Any Attack
Like a security camera or DVR for your network.
Symantec Security Analytics delivers enriched, full-packet capture for full network security visibility, advanced network forensics, anomaly detection, and real-time content inspection for all network traffic. Armed with this detailed record, you can conduct forensic investigations, respond quickly to incidents, and resolve breaches in a fraction of the time you would spend with conventional processes. Security Analytics is an advanced network forensics analysis and analytics tool enabling you to:
- See the full source and scope of attacks and respond faster
- Arm incident response teams with clear, concise answers and evidence
- Use unrivaled data enrichment and threat intelligence
- Add context to existing security tools
- Integrate with Symantec ATP to extend investigations across network, endpoint and email
Know Your Security Risks at the Push of a Button
See what's happening on your network.
Simply deploy Security Analytics appliance or virtual appliance on your network and capture traffic. Let it run for a few days or a week, then push a button and generate a comprehensive PDF report that covers critical areas including:
- Predicted file count hidden in encrypted traffic
- The amount of encrypted traffic crossing your network
- Risky applications on the network
- Anomalous network behavior based on a benchmark of your actual traffic
- An executive summary to share with security team or management so you can prioritize activities
Go Beyond Manual Forensics and Packet Capture
Transform manual forensics into automated incident response.
With a fully enriched "system of record", your incident response teams will reduce time to resolution and answer the what, when, and how of any security incident through root-cause exploration, deep packet inspection, integrated reputation services and data enrichment, and advanced context-based reporting on malicious activity.
Threat Hunting: A Proactive Approach to Cybersecurity
Why react when you can act?
With Symantec Security Analytics, your IT security team can proactively search for potential hidden threats and potential gaps across your network, endpoint and servers, to identify and remove advanced threats before they can launch an attack.
- Expose the source and scope of a developing attack with unrivalled data enrichment and threat intelligence
- Uncover hidden threats in encrypted traffic when deployed with Symantec SSL Visibility
- Reduce time-to-resolution with sophisticated anomaly detection and advanced network forensics
Uncover Security Threats Hiding in Encrypted Traffic
Gain total visibility into network traffic by deploying with Symantec SSL Visibility.
Use Symantec Security Analytics to enable meticulous network forensics and monitoring across all network traffic, thousands of applications, dozens of file transports, all flows, and all packets—including encrypted traffic when deployed with Symantec SSL Visibility. Gain total visibility into network traffic with actionable intelligence so you can quickly shut down exposure and mitigate ongoing risk.
- See detailed insights from all forensic captures
- Establish policies to selectively decrypt SSL traffic
- Share encrypted traffic insight with your security applications
Understand why security analytics is the cornerstone of incident response.
Purchasing Options Free Trial