Updated: February 24, 2016 7:46:41 AM
Infection Length: 21,506,666
Risk Impact: Low
Systems Affected: iOS
SecurityRisk.Zerghelp is a detection for an iOS application that can bypass security restrictions on the device.
Antivirus Protection Dates
- Initial Rapid Release version February 22, 2016
- Latest Rapid Release version June 18, 2019 revision 021
- Initial Daily Certified version February 22, 2016
- Latest Daily Certified version June 19, 2019 revision 001
- Initial Weekly Certified release date February 24, 2016
Click here for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.
When the program is executed, it connects to the following remote location:
This website displays applications that are reportedly not approved for distribution on Apple's official App Store.
If a user chooses to obtain an application from this site, then the program downloads and installs the selected application by signing a certificate. The program obtains this certificate in an inappropriate way, directly from Apple servers.
When the program is executed outside of China, it may disguise itself as a nonmalicious app in order to evade code reviews on the App Store.